Thursday, July 17, 2008

memories with no regrets

Life- it's a crazy journey.

I always want the next thing. Yet, when I stop to reflect on the past, I always think "If only....". If only I wouldn't have worked so much. If only I wouldn't have complained. If only I would've spent one more day/ hour/ minute. If only I would've invested in those people.

Now, I have always thought of myself as a person who has no regrets, but when I have thoughts like these- I am reminded that they sorta ARE mini-regrets. I need to learn to soak in every moment of the present and make the best decisions possible because that's all I get. Memories are all that I'm left with.

Waiting on the Lord's timing for WHATEVER is a good thing to learn. It's not always easy, and it requires a constant prayer for contentment and discernment and selflessness... but it is best.


Only the best memories and college friends here

So much personality in one place...

In Living Color... the Bou Girl reunion of June 2008

No comments: