Sunday, February 13, 2011

my life be like Ooo Ahh

Blogging by candlelight.
I was suddenly in the right mindset...after all this time.
Today I had a free day. It was fantastic!
Slept in
Sold a book at Half Price Books
Shopped at Party City for Valentine's cheer
Visited with Erin and Brian
Stopped at Target
Made dinner
Watched a movie
Finished my taxes
Emailed
Deleted 2 years worth of pictures off my digital camera
Got ready to pack for my annual vacation- (Naples, Florida this year)
Cleaned my room
Put together fun valentines for my roomies- including chocolate dipped strawberries I did myself *woot woot* & the seasonal tradition of buying them each colorful & wild underwear.
My life is fantastic!
God has surrounded me with many people to love and to cherish.
I am so thankful for this life I've been given.
And I pray that God grows me and uses me for His purposes, whatever they may be and wherever that takes me.

No comments: