Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Music to my ears

I would describe myself as a radio junkie. In the great Twin Cities we have a radio station that is supported and run by the locals. This makes the music selection absolutely impeccable! 89.3 The Current is unlike any other station I have encountered in my decades of life.

Right now, they are playing The White Stripes....but they also play other stupendous selections by artists like: TV on the Radio, The Teddybears, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Hot Hot Heat, Feist, The Futureheads, Jem....and many local artists.

If you are interested in checking it out, you should! They stream online. If you tune in and you don't appreciate the genre being played, wait one hour and try again! They change it up just that often.

Yea, I know you all wish you lived here now.

No comments: