Friday, August 22, 2008

funny faces, fun places


Places I've been, people I've seen, adventures that happened.
May 2008- Friends since plaid pleated skirts and red polos were dress code.
These two women faithfully are pursuing the Lord's call on their life and their friendship to me is irreplaceable! I miss these crazy fun ladies.



June 2008- After nearly being swept away by the flood waters in my car, I made it home in 9 hours and was a guest at the A + wedding... Lindsey and Ryan. Momsie and I take a snapshot.

July 2008- Enjoying pie (French Silk & Strawberry) at the Kulhman's house. A little weekend away full of relaxing, Noah's baseball, Whistle Binkey's food, and grilled kabobs!

August 2008- These two wonderful people sponsored me for the Leadership Summit broadcast at Eaglebrook Church. Jean volunteers with New Life and her husband Bob retired from Medtronic... a popular Minnesota place of employment.

August 2008- Katie's friend got married outside of Oshkosh, WI, so we took a little roadtrip across Wisconsin and on the way found a great big bear to take pictures with at the WI Dells. She's pretty cool. We're buds.


August 2008- This is Liala with a sour face... she had an ear infection and wasn't very smiley. Actually, this is how she usually looks at me- especially when I'm dancing and singing in the kitchen. She's one year old now and that's the dress I got her for her birthday.




No comments: