Friday, November 21, 2008

cheers to the 'hood

I still enjoy the occasional chick flick. I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 this week. Granted, the plot line isn't extremely brilliant. Building two movies around the premise of a pair of "magical" pants... very fictional. But it's strange how I am able to identify with this crazy group of girlfriends. I love how different they all are! Life takes them all over the place, but when they're back together again- it's just like old times. *smile* Herein lies the parallelism with my life.

The Fab Four
Caitlin, Michelle, Melody, Emili

Yes, I'm posting this one cause it's el natural (as the French say). Ain't no shame in it.

Location: The white sand beaches of Western Michigan.... holla!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

this makes me smile.
and love you all more.
:::HUGE HUG:::

emili said...

wahoo! those were wonderful times! i miss you lovelies!