Thursday, January 10, 2008

spontaneous roadtrip

I'm going to Seattle in 2 weeks.

WAHOOO

Hil and Nic asked me if I wanted to fly out to Seattle with them to pick up a car, stay a couple days at the Autry residence and roadtrip it back on beautiful I-90. At first I said I couldn't go, but then I realized...

*brace yourself*

I can do AnYtHiNg I want at this stage in my life!!!! I can pick up and go to Seattle on a whim and no one would be bothered. :-D

I will bring my new digital camera and capture the moments. Perhaps I will visit the fish market and the first Starbucks EVER (just to say I've been there) AND see the great Pacific Ocean.

Stopping to take a few snapshots of The World's Biggest.... also a must.

1 comment:

emili said...

oooo ah! that's a long drive! make sure you take plenty of bathroom breaks :0)

you had better bring me back a souvineer from that starbucks...

or else....