Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am lion, hear me ROAR

The Thrifty Tiger. This is a magical place I visited for the first time this week with Angela. It's so wonderful to have a friend who is willing to share her secret treasureland. Apparently the Target downtown Mpls sends all their overstock/last season clothing to this little spot where they sell brand new shirts for $4. I got a whole "kit-an-caboodle" for under $50. Now, I am set for the summer. :-D

I rather enjoyed starting my day by sitting in a park. We decided it would be a good meeting spot, so I sat in Elliot Park- sipping my coffee & people watching until my carpool buddy pulled up. In the midst of this crazy economic chaos (which I apologize for bringing up), I hope the crisis allows for more unexpected moments like this... just to sit and watch and wait. What a breath of fresh air.

I did sit down and have a thought provoking conversation with my pastor this past week. We discussed the direction I'd like to be heading in with life and what his ideas were about my future. Just one thought here, I really like being friends with my pastor. It's pretty amazing how genuine and approachable he is. I like that.

My blog is all over the place. Definitely not one of my better entries....

No comments: