Wednesday, December 17, 2008

#7

So I was in a wedding. Shocker, I know.

Angela Rochelle Goede; friend, 'Bou girl, former flatmate, Ministry Partner, college classmate; married Patrick O'Hara Thomas on a snowy hilltop (read- tippy top) on Friday, December 12, 2008, in the presence of God and many friends & family members.
And THEN- I got to stay at Angela's Aunt & Uncle's mansion with Vanessa.
I found these AMAZING fluffy skirts, and I tried one on.
(How's my ballet form?)
Erin Weides and Erin Bell.
They are GREAT! We had fun at the dance.
Me and Liz Points hang out with the youth group kids on Wednesdays.
She is an artist and a graphic design lady who loves birds
and her parents bought me pie at The Square.
The 'Bou girls reunite with Pink Sylvia.
Back from the dead. What an emotional rollercoaster!

Angela and Patrick Thomas
(The happy couple)
...kilts and EvErYtHiNg
: )

No comments: