Thursday, April 24, 2008

zest for life

It is a rainy day here. I don't mind very much. I only wish I could see the raindrops falling outside the window from the seated position at my desk. The local Christian radio station has already played 'Grace Like Rain' about 5 times. It gets a little obnoxious.



I remember the very first time I heard this word- "obnoxious". It was from my sister and it was directed quite harshly in my direction to describe me. My sister and I weren't very good friends until she went off to college and left me with my own room. Peace Treaty, I guess.



Speaking of personalities, I took a quiz online to see what the strong characteristics of my personality were. (Sometimes it seems like these quizzes are permissible ways to get your fortune or something) At the end, it described me as 'euphoric'. Your theatrical language makes everything sound a bazillion times more exciting than it really is! I actually agree with this statement. I do attempt to spice up my life with fancy words and exhilarating experiences. It also had a picture of a hippie girl dancing under a rainbow. Sometimes I think I would have been a Jesus loving hippie if I was alive at that time. Free love and peace to all- as skittles fall down from the rainbow.


1 comment:

Jonathan Butrin said...

this is emili -

i laugh at your glorious posts... i miss YOU.

see you soon, tooty frooty
<3