Wednesday, October 29, 2008

here we sit on the wall

PLEASE make all the TALK about politics STOP!!!! I can't take it anymore. I want to atrophy and go limp. I want to plug my ears and eyes (ouchie!) until it's over. I want the better man to win, but I look around and his chances seem bleak. I don't want to talk about judges, state reps or ANYTHING! I just want it all to go away, yet our nation is led blindly into d e s t r u c t i o n... the veil over the eyes of so many, like some sort of spiritually evil trance.
People who feel they should take a stand and make their point by voting neither Republican nor Democratic seem foolish.
Congratulations, you made your point- as our liberty is thrown out the back door all in the name of "change".
America, do you know what this "change" means...really? I don't think you do.
My skin tingles and my hair stands on end when I see him or hear his name. A feeling I am well-familiar with as it relates to my spiritual antenna. It is the Spirit reminding me to Stop! Listen! And be warned! This is evil masquerading as light. But the veil is blinding people... empty promises with no method for action. If he wins, my job and many other Spirit-led places of employment at stake.
Lord, I pray for mercy and grace. I pray for your power to overcome the darkness and the blinders. I rejoice in knowing YOU are my hope and strength in the midst of whatever happens. Thank you that my security does not rest in government. Help our blind eyes and hearts, Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Amen. No matter what America does, God is still God.