Friday, May 15, 2009

duck... duck... no goose


FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIIIIIDAAAAAY!!!!

It has arrived, people. And there was great rejoicing in the land.

Don't know why I'm so excited since I work everyday this weekend, BUT- i am.


Lately, I have been feeling like Ace Ventura in Ace Ventura 2: The Call of Nature or Evan Almighty in Evan Almighty. All God's creatures are flocking to me. Starting with the duck. I think I blogged about that already, maybe? (Oh dear, I need ginkgo)

- To recap: the duck in the peaceful pond dive-bombed me when I walked out my house one morning recently.

- This GIANT brown centipede with long spindly legs fell out of the ceiling when I was on the phone with Josh. Very scary. I had to supress my gag reflex, lift foot, press down firmly. Eww.

- There were these two silverfish insects hiding behind some of my stuff. They dashed super fast in opposite directions when I surprisingly came upon them. But I used my cat-like reflexes to kill them both with one foul swoop of the tissue.

- Wednesday AM- moth in shower. Thursday AM- moth in shower. Friday AM- moth in shower. What the crap? Where are these furry flying creatures coming from?

- Squirrel hanging out by my car this morning eating his breakfast.

- Mama ducks with ducklings running through 4 lanes of freeway traffic. So sad. I like ducks.

No comments: